Device demonstrations are used to display the most recent devices and offer training on specific devices to meet an individual’s needs. Demonstration centers provide hands-on training and evaluation of assistive technology devices and services to enhance the everyday activities of persons with disabilities. ATAC supports several demonstration centers in New Jersey:
The Technology Lending Center of Advancing Opportunities (formerly Cerebral Palsy of New Jersey) features a wide variety of assistive technology including:
• Computer Access Technology
• Augmentative Communication Devices
• Environmental Control Units
• Adapted toys
• Other adaptive equipment used for daily living
Advancing Opportunities’s Rehabilitation Technology Services department offers free TLC tours and equipment demonstrations. The TLC also allows members to try out equipment in their home, for up to six weeks, before deciding whether to buy.
1005 Whitehead Road Extension, Suite 1
Ewing, NJ 08638
Call Toll-Free: 1-888-322-1918
Adam Krass Consulting, LLC
Adam Krass, MS, ATP
25 Montross Avenue, Rutherford, NJ 07070
Goodwill Industries of Greater New York and Northern New Jersey, Inc.
The Demo and Technology Center (DTC) features a wide variety of technology for visually impaired, deaf, and hard of hearing including:
- Alerting Devices
- Telecommunication Devices
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Other assistive technology and equipment used for daily living
Goodwill’s Demo and Technology Center offers free tours and demonstrations of equipment.
Inclusive Technology Solutions, LLC provides device demonstrations on an array of assistive technology devices, including:
- Computer Access
- Mobile Devices
- Home Automation Supports
- Technology Tools (hardware and software/apps) to support individuals with Autism, Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities, Visual Impairments.
To learn more and schedule your device demonstration, please complete the form: