Assistive Technology Summit 2017
September 19, 2017
Time: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Registration: $69 (professionals); $19 (Consumers/Family Members)
Join consumers and professionals for a day of learning and sharing about all areas of Assistive Technology.
Sessions will include:
- AT Supports for the Classroom
- Workplace accommodations
- Transition services / strategies
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Smart home technology / Internet of Things
- ….. and much more!
Do you want to present? Submit a session proposal: bit.ly/ATsummit17
Registration will open May 1, 2017. Check back for additional details.
The Richard West Assistive Technology Advocacy Center (ATAC) of DRNJ is a comprehensive statewide program of technology related assistance designed to increase access to assistive technology for people with disabilities of all ages.
Disability Rights New Jersey or DRNJ is a private, non-profit, consumer-driven organization designated as New Jersey’s protection and advocacy system for individuals with disabilities established to:
- Advocate for and protect the human, civil and legal rights of citizens of NJ with disabilities.
- Promote public awareness and acceptance of persons with disabilities as equally entitled members of society.
- Advise and assist persons with disabilities, family members, attorneys and guardians in obtaining and protecting the rights of individuals with disabilities.
- Provide education, training and technical assistance to persons with disabilities, the agencies that serve them, attorneys, professional persons, courts and others regarding the rights of individuals with disabilities.